Enterprise document automation (formatting, numbering, styles and document ID)
BigHand Create® provides Microsoft Office templates and powerful automation to accelerate the document production process. With accuracy and turnaround time being critical requirements, law firms must produce documents ranging in difficulty from simple memos to complex agreements, as well as disclosure documents and briefs. iCreate provides a fully integrated system of templates that constructs documents with the click of a button.
BigHand Create standardizes the documents produced in a firm, and significantly reduces the amount of non-billable time spent drafting, formatting and reformatting MS Word documents.
Administration: Easy to use Admin Console and utilities are provided, giving the firm the power and independence to configure and update templates, manage data and deploy changes all without coding.
Customization: iCreate is built on a 100% codeless platform that allows firms to make changes to the user interface, templates and the workflow automation without any coding.
Template Launcher: All firm templates (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and even PDF) are organized and contained within one dialog box. Templates from virtually any location (including the web), and from any application can be launched directly from Create’s Template Launcher.
iEncore: The iEncore feature enables users to save, reuse and share entered dialog information.
Document Renovation: iCreate provides robust document renovation tools that allows users to cleanup and re-purpose legacy documents with one-click.
Document Management System Integration: Look up and profile documents into your firm’s document management system. (Integration provided for: Autonomy iManage, OpenText DM and NetDocuments)
Contact Management Integration: Use contact information from the firm’s contact or practice management system to populate documents with names, addresses, phone numbers, and other contact information. (Integration provided for: Outlook, Lotus Notes, InterAction and InterAction IMO).
Hyperstyles: Robust and intuitive numbering, formatting and styles productivity tool.
DocID: Universal native and document management system identification stamper tool.
- Standardize all company documents using Create’s advanced template technology
- Create firm templates without the need for custom code
- Migrate from in-house/custom solutions with ease using Create’s advanced XML technology
- Easily renovate and clean legacy documents (Document Renovation); no need for expensive specialty solutions that only do one thing
- Access all firm templates from the iCreate template launcher
- In-house administration, configuration and updating of templates
- Encourage the use of firm styles, automate numbering and make formatting simple with Hyperstyles Numbering, saving time and increasing productivity
- iEncore feature allows frequently used information to be saved and reused
- Integrates with major document management and contact management systems
- Full Pleading Suite
Julia Forbes, Brown Rudnick LLP
Create, DocID, and Hyperstyles are designed using Enhanced Native Architecture (ENA). Read more about ENA
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (32 and 64 bit)
- Windows 7 (32 and 64 bit)
- Windows Vista SP2
Microsoft Office Versions
- Microsoft Office 2003 (iCreate 4 EP6)
- Microsoft Office 2007-2016
Document Management Systems
- Autonomy iManage
- OpenText DM
Contact Management Systems
- Outlook 2003, 2007, 2010 and 2013
- InterAction 4.x+ and InterAction IMO
- Lotus Notes
- 30mb hard drive available space
- 800 x 600 Video Adapter
- .NET 4.0
- 2.0+ Ghz Processor
- 2-4 GB RAM
- Letter (Word)
- Memo (Word)
- Fax coversheet (Word)
- Pleadings (Word)
- Agreement (Word)
- Excel Expense report (Excel)
- Check Request (Excel)
- Time Sheet (Excel)
- Intellectual Property
- Service Documents
- And many more…
BigHand Create 7 – for MS Office 2007/2010/2013/2016 Includes the newest version of iHyperstyles (version 7.3)