Enterprise Document Management System and Native File System ID
iDocID® seamlessly integrates with Microsoft Office and Document Management Systems to provide document, user and global identification standards.
A document ID (identifier) is an identification variable from the native file system or document management system (DMS). iDocID automates the insertion and management of the document identification number and other profile information. iDocID allows companies to set global standards for all documents or by document type. Users can set personal preferences for the location of the document ID throughout the document and the information to be shown.
Document Management System Integration: Look up and profile documents into your firm’s document management system. iDocID integrates with Autonomy iManage, OpenText DM, Worldox and NetDocuments.
Administration: Central administration console is provided to manage global and template specific identification preferences.
User specified defaults: Users can specify personal identification standards (separate from the firm standard) for use on all newly created and updated documents.
Document specified defaults: Users can specify document identification standards that will travel with the document and will not change unless updated manually.
Legacy DocID removal: iDocID provides a code less feature in which firms can remove legacy documents via automation or manual removal. iDocID will only remove specified legacy identifiers and will not alter any other contents in the document footer, while inserting the new iDocID.
Printing options: Users can “Print without iDocID” without impact to the original Document ID string or document format.
- Document can be automatically stamped for document, user and firm standards
- Set Template default stamping preferences
- Footer ID Placement is flexible-all pages, first page, second and beyond, and last page
- Company standard can be forced on all documents
- Does not overwrite existing footer information
- Ribbon can be customized in Office 2007, 2010 or 2013 for firm desired configuration
- Centralized administration
- Users can set personal defaults within scope of firm allowable variables
- Document ID formatting can be specified and locked down
- Legacy DocID’s can be automatically eliminated and new document ID inserted
Karen Davis, Downs Rachlin Martin
iDocID is designed using Enhanced Native Architecture (ENA). Read more about ENA
- Windows XP SP3
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows 7 (32 and 64 bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32 and 64 bit)
Microsoft Office Versions
- Microsoft Office 2003
- Microsoft Office 2007, 2010 and 2013
Document Management Systems
- NetDocuments & ndOffice
- Autonomy iManage 8.5 SP3+, U5+ and 9
- OpenText DM 5.3+
- Worldox GX2 and GX3
- 30mb hard drive available space
- 800 x 600 Video Adapter
- 2.0+ Ghz Processor
- 2-4 GB RAM
- .NET 4.0